|Design Optimizing Expert System|
Welcome to our new Excel and MATLAB
Global Optimization software paradigm
Download the FREE 2-variable version now!
Global-OPT is our proprietary Pattern Search, Derivative-Free Optimizer for NON-LINEAR problem solving.
It uses Design of Experiments to determine the Global optimum. It can optimize Smooth and not-Smooth, continuous and DISCRETE variable problems. Global-OPT picks up where “Solver” and other software optimizers leave off.
Global-OPT is the deterministic, model-based design optimizer that everyone can use.
Our family of global optimization software products shares a common vision:
Keep it SIMPLE
Make it POWERFUL
Price it LOW
is our entry-level Microsoft Excel (Office 2000 or higher) Add-In optimization software product. Global-OPT is a single objective, multiple constraint, non-linear problem solving and model optimizing software tool.
Global-OPT makes child’s play of finding the global optimum of the pathological Schwefel function, a common Global Optimization problem known for being difficult to solve as it has a geometrically distant global minimum where many optimization algorithms will get stuck in local optima, never finding the global minimum. One only has to select the two variables (X and Y in green) and select the Objective to Minimize the Objective Function (in blue), enter four numbers
(-500,500,-500,500) and optimize to find the solution. In a few seconds the coordinates of the minimum value appears. Below you can see the intuitive Global-OPT dialog box and the solution in the spreadsheet.
Global-OPT Software Features
· It is an order of magnitude easier to use than competing systems. Global optimization tasks are defined in intuitive application performance terms not by abstract mathematical expressions.
· The solution is starting point independent.
· The solution is repeatable.
· It combines robust, full-factorial design of experiments (DoE) with OPTIMUM’s patented global optimization algorithms to solve problems and optimize models with a minimum number of calculations.
· It is far superior to “genetic/evolutionary algorithms”. It performs fast and economical single-objective global optimizations.
The Global-OPT paradigm is a “game changer” for engineers, designers, scientists and analysts.
· make any linear assumptions
· use Meta Models
· use approximate Response Surfaces
Every calculation is a COMPLETE SOLUTION OF THE MODEL OR PROBLEM
Global-OPT software supports Excel and MATLAB
Global-OPT is INEXPENSIVE!
Global-OPT, Multi-Objective-OPT, and DOES have been developed by OPTIMUM Power Technology.
For more information, contact:
3117 Washington Pike • Bridgeville, PA 15017 • Phone: 412-257-9070 • Fax: 412-257-9011 • email@example.com